Sick and tired of your store-bought, boring every day run of the mill lamp? Check out these 12 upcyled lamp creations that are purely awe inspiring and create your own!
1. Paint Swatch – Tape paint swatch strips together and use a hot glue gun to adhere to the shade
2. Magazines – Dress your lampshade in a collage of your favorite magazines.
3. Test Tubes – Fill test tubes with sand, colorful water, beads, fresh flowers or leave them empty.
4. Wine glasses – Place tea lights in wineglasses and cover with vellum paper. Create folds or punch holes for extra pattern.
5. Bottle Caps – Punch holes on the side of the caps and string together with brass wire.
6. Bowl – Cut the bottom of a bowl big enough to fit the light socket.
7. Spoons – Detach spoons from the stem and glue on an empty water jug.
8. Egg cartons – cut cups of an egg carton and glue together.
9. Plunger – Just shorten the stem of a plunger and hang from the ceiling
10. Straws – Stuff the holes of a mesh wire basket with straws and hang
11. Milk Crates – Take that old crate from the garage and make it into a lantern
12. Jars – Make hanging or standing lamps or a little night light.